Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random thoughts.

"We ask for strength and you give us difficulties which make us strong; we ask for wisdom and you send us problems, the solutions of which develop wisdom. We plead for prosperity and you give us brain and brawn to work; we plead for courage and you give us dangers to overcome. We ask for favors and you give us opportunities."

Sometime, some people, they let themselves become the victim of the situation. For them, it's the best to do. Maybe it's the best for their own self, or for other people that they care about. These people, some maybe just simple victim. Some may be more than that. By giving it up, they are actually fighting. It could be they are fighting against their own desire. Fighting against it thinking what's best for others.

I might not have the strength to become a person like that. I think, I will fight. I refuse to become the victim of the situation. I'm just to selfish to think about others. But I know that's all bullshit. I'm just a coward.

I don't know if I make sense here...

No comments: