Nuffnang

Monday, September 12, 2011

Money

Honestly, I don't like money. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I want to be poor. It's only that I wish, humanity is not so closely bound to money that almost everyone worshiping it. I hate the fact that what we call money these days is only piece of paper. The money in our pocket have no value without the government that manufactured it. The moment the government collapse, the paper lost its value and ceased to become what we called money.


To add salt to injury, or shall I say flame to the hatred. I hate how this world economy powered by those darn capitalist. It's sickening to see how the bourgeois greedily pocketing the riches and the proletariat getting poorer day by day. It's sickening to see the people being told to buy something they don't need, with the money they don't have, to please people they don't like just because the society pressuring them to do so. And the society was pressured to do so by that darn capitalist. Demands are created for things not needed. Trends created to keep the demand coming. This sicken me so much that I feel like puking each time I think about.

No comments: