Nuffnang

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tag and Sarcasm

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
once u've been tagged must do!
happy reading!


If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR: like Buta's (my cat) poo.

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: have you take your medicine dear? I'm pretty sure you're delusional right now.

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: well, if you give me your money and fame, I'm pretty sure everyone will like me....more than you ^_^

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: then you can help me cleans the public toilet...it so dirty that it only worth you, as the skillful one to clean it up

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: Then I'm pretty sure you're CD in the discount bin with 99% discounts, wait...i think, it's already in the rubbish bin.

If an annoying hot woman/man says:(if hes really2 hot)
1) I know you like me.
YR: you seems to be late for your appoinment with your psychiatrist...shooo...sho
oo...don't make him wait.

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: Sorry, I just noticed how 'plastic' you look like...who's the surgeon?

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: you're talking to who? *looking around*

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: why should I give you a ride? you don't even worth it to share a cab with...sorry~

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: What you talking about? Do I look like I care?

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:(if she really ugly)
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: only in slumber land!

2) May I have your cell phone no? please please please?
YR: *text messaging Jiyuu* sorry, I don't have cell phone.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: Sorry, the night ends immediately when I'm with you. ta-ta *waving goodbye*!

4) What do you like about me?
YR: wait, i try to remember....*few moments later* gosh...so sorry, I couldn't find one.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: You are pretty/handsome, I like you sooo much! *moment of silence* and I'm one big liar XP

If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: You still think that you're a dog? I pity you!

2) You smell like shit!
YR: Really? gosh, it is true then that my new designer perfume really only suits the classy one!

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: Am I? Betty Page must be ugly since people said that I'm Betty Page's twin.

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: If your legs long enough....ooops, sorry Shortie! (I'm short! XD)

If your annoying ex says:

1) I still love you...
YR: and her, her, her, her, her, her...*pointing every girls on sight*

2) I know you still love me!
YR: Like I love peanuts (I hate peanuts)

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: *looking around* Erm, you talking to me? Do I know you?

4) Please call me...
YR: *Text messaging Aliph* Sorry, my phone is broken.

5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: like a needle prick?!

If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: and you just noticed it?

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: Alriiiiiiight, then I'm pretty sure this product is really bad...you should stop using it.

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: where the other 50% went?

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: sure *smile and walk away*

If you read this....you are tagged. ^_^ CHEERS!

No comments: